Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Change is a comin'

I haven't wrote in here for a long time. But change is a comin'. I realized that even though, I may think that nobody reads this, it doesn't matter. I can use this blog as a tribute to my Lord & Savior. The change I talk about is about me. On Thursday night, Rocke & I along with many people of the Hayward Wesleyen Chursh attended a "listening point" session. I talked and I listened. After it was all done, we went out on the lawn and prayed together as we faced outward rather than inward towards each other. It made me start to thinking. Sometimes we spend too much time dwelling on the negative rather than on the positives of life. We have to enjoy life and what it brings. We have to enjoy each moment that the Lord brings us. Some of those moments may be sad, some may make us angry, some make us laugh, while still others will make us greive. My sister wrote something to me today that said, "Go ahead and look at the past, but don't stare!". Today we went garage saling and then we found out that Dotty and Layla would be in Rice Lake also. We met them for lunch. It was a great moment. I am enjoying the moment as they come, even if my plans change. Change is hard for me, but I am going to embrace "the change". And I don't mean the "Change of life" (menopause).

No comments: